Monday 14 December 2009

11 More Sleeps

Hi everybody, sorry I have been a bit out of touch in the blog......last weekend Allan & I were off to a rather smart wedding in Dumfries which necessitated an overnight stay so that was last weeks excuse.

Yesterday I made a last minute change of pressie for someone - as I have told several of you, I gave myself permission not to feel I had to make heaps of pressies this year but yesterday I got the Tone Finnangar book out and scissors etc and this is what happened -




This is my lady Santa, and I wish I had started a bit earlier and made a few - she's lovely!!

Hope to see lots of you on Thursday afternoon at our "social". If you can't make it, or you don't have a class this week, I will take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Christmas and look forward to getting back together in 2010.


1 comment:

  1. Love your lady. Many thanks for the social, sorry to have left early but wanted to catch the afternoon blood donation in Maybole.
    Have a happy christmas and new year see you in January, regards Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...