Sunday 21 November 2010

Weather Forecast

It would seem we are facing a cold spell - however, I thought I'd give you all a little advance weather forecast - next Sunday 28th , I have a Workshop and we all know what that means........I suspect it will be very cold, but bright and sunny..............
.........it's the 2nd of the ABC workshops and I am looking forward to seeing the progress that the ladies are making with their Contrary Wife quilts. These workshops are aimed at those who wish to make a BIG quilt and have the chance to devote some real time to achieving it. As always I will be encouraging them to quilt in segments and join later.....saves those aching shoulders.

Meanwhile all the other classes have just 2 weeks to go before our Christmas break. Why are we always surprised at how quickly Christmas creeps up on us, does it every year.

Have a great week folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...