Sunday 27 February 2011

and the Oscar goes to..............

Well, not quite an Oscar, but unaccustomed as I am........etc, etc,........I have been tagged by Rachel at
Pixie Rose Dresses for this blogaward,


The downside to this award is that I have to come up with 7 facts about myself.........here goes.

1. I am no Spring Chicken

2. I love pussy cats

3. I am almost ambidextrous

4. In 1967 I walked barefoot in Princes Street, Edinburgh

5. In 1967 I saw The Monkees live at Wembley...sighs heavily.

6. I have an obsessive nature & am a bit of a control freak

7. I share a birthday with Hitler................

Now it is my turn to tag some other bloggers.........

1.  Lily's Quilts

2. Applique Today

3.Cakes, Crumbs & Cooking

4. Pink Penguin

5. Rags to Bags

6. Samelia's Mum

7. The Pink Whisk

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Sheila, that is so kind of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shelia for picking me as one of your nominees! The seventh fact about you made me giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks Sheila, I also love the Monkeys! Not quite sure what's required of me now that I'm tagged (still a bit new at this blogging lark!) but I'll take it as a compliment. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, think it is why I am a control freak? lol.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judith, just do what I did, 7 things about yourself, tag another 7 blogs and mention my blog in yours when posting about it

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...