Monday 28 April 2014

Open Day 2014

So another year captured in photos for you to enjoy - it all came together on Sunday, another good day made possible with the help of my lovely "volunteers".
My huge thanks to everyone who helped, those who provided yummy baking, goods to sell and lovely things to look at.
I have spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to create a slideshow, used to do it in Flickr but seems impossible now - I have everything crossed that it will work...........and I hope you enjoy it. My apologies to one or two of my students whose bags were not captured for the slideshow, promise to do better next year.

And we raised just over £500 for Alzheimer Scotland. Edited - DO NOT HIT THE BIG DOWNLOAD ARROW after the play button, the slideshow will load.Not quite the format I expected, hope it works for you all.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox

13 comments:

  1. What a lot of work shown there Sheila! Fabulous! And I used my bag this weekend: just the right size :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's look great :), would you like to visit my blog http://sesuksore.blogspot.com/ :) thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a lot of wonderful quilted things! Looks like it was a brill (if tiring) day! You deserve to put your feet up S! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me Sheila. Congrats on a super Day-Out for the regulars ( and a super movie session for us internetter followers!) I love the sunglasses and hot pink bag the most!

    The "next-session" quilt looks lovely. have a well earned rest before your next classes begin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like it was a great day - all the bags look brilliant, I think the scotty dogs bag is my favourite! Your beginners have done really well with their first quilts - wow!! Hope you've got your feet up and are resting after all that work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see Janet and all the work you and your students have done! Must say with all those bags I thought you were all catching a bus down to visit me! Just be sure to bring a good helping of scones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing your shows - what an awesome bunch of bags and quilts!
    Well done you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marvellous show as per usual. Like the cheeky text on your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's not too young! Glad that it all went well and that you raised lots of cash! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed the show thank you Shiela :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely show, thanks for sharing. A lot of lovely projects. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Sheila, I feel like I was actually there with you after all that! You and your students worked really hard - all those bags! I loved 'Ann's interesting' bag the best. And some fabulous quilts, and very impressive first quilts! Next session looks really interesting too. Also lovely to see some familiar faces!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...