I've now completed three of my tasks and I'll show off one tonight - it's one of my Princess & The Pea quilts and is one of two made with blocks kindly supplied by my Bee a Brit Stingy bee mates. I think they thought I was a bit loopy asking for such little blocks but I was happy to add a couple more quilts to my pile for the Princess.
The first blocks was a wee Granny and I asked for pinks and aqua on a white background. I also asked for a couple of 5" squares of anything so I could piece a backing. I love it and think I'd really like a big version...
And the back is nice too. Two for the price of one
In the spirit of the FAL, I'll keep the next finish for a separate post.