Wednesday 6 February 2019

Comments

Just a quick post today - now that we are reviving our blogs it is so good when you lovely readers leave a comment, believe me it is much appreciated.
As always happened before, I receive an email when someone comments and I would always reply. However, some bloggers are no - reply bloggers meaning their email address is not visible to me and therefore I am sadly unable to comment.

Leaving a comment within the body of my blog post seems a bit silly as I would doubt a reader would return to an already read post.

I also think there might be a complication follwing the data protection rules that were changed last year but I makeno pretence of understanding what those might be.

In summary, if you commented on my last post, many thanks. If you have not received a personal reply from me it is because you are a no - reply blogger.

This article might help you to resolve the problem.

Good luck.

3 comments:

  1. I know, I am a sent a lot more han usual...I did get an email from you, Sheila, but it was a link that I didn't dare click one...looked like spam. Glad to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. there were some issues initially with the whole GDPR thing, some people weren't able to comment at all, but i think it pretty much got sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made an article that is interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...