Sunday 18 October 2009

Foundation Piecing

Over the next 2 weeks all my classes will be enagaged in foundation piecing. For the beginners this will be an introduction, for others, a refresher and for many, old hat!!

In prepping for one of my classes I remembered Carol Doak's website. She is undisputed FP expert and if you check out her website (look left) you will find lots of free patterns to download for personal use.

In the meantime, looks like the weather is turning to a quilting front....................

2 comments:

  1. Been in Carol Doak web site and downloaded a pattern see if I can make it before next class

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem getting onto your site via my bookmaked page. will try the link from your email again and let you know if that is working.

    Shall pop to the coffee morning at Alloway before settling down to some sewing when the rain comes back :-)

    regards Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...