Wednesday 30 March 2011

Exhibitions

It's the Open Evening for my classes this Friday - I have been doing this for a few years now and it's a wonderful opportunity to display all the hard work produced by the ladies who attend my classes and workshops. Sometimes it's good to be reminded just how much we have achieved.As well as being a great wee social event, we hold a sewing related Bring and Buy stall - this year, all proceeds will go to the Elf fund, a local charity appeal.
Perhaps if you are reading this post but unable to attend my event, you might like to read about the fund and donate a little something?

Meanwhile, on the subject of exhibitions, check this one out - it's fabulous!! One person's quilt collection, she must have big cubpoards..lol...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to miss it Sheila. I hope you have a great night

    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...