Tuesday 26 February 2013

Love is in the Air

The sun was shining, birds were probably singing, but inside Alloway Village Hall on Sunday, 14 ladies laboured on their Love is in the Air wall hangings.
And you thought I had gone all slushy...........

It was a super day, I really enjoy my workshops and I think everyone had a good time - but, the star of the show on Sunday, was Gordon, my Accuquilt Go!
He hasn't had an airing in a while but was enthusiastically received by all so I think I will have to put him to better use, he has been lounging around for too long...........

Here are some WIPs. The one in the centre is from last year, kindly loaned by Janet.

8 comments:

  1. Looks good Sheila, hope Gordon is enjoying his moment in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! My sizzix is becoming quite a hit in class too! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh, everyone knows you need to make your 'men' work for their keep ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Gordon is earning his keep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't better Katy's comment lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gordon to the rescue . . oh . . . and . . . . inspirational Sheila!
    I didnt know you liked John Paul Young ?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HswyA9tZD9I

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, they're lovely! Must be nice for Gordon to be out and about again!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...