Tuesday 10 July 2012

Zakka Sew a Long - Week 15

Imagine - 15 weeks already! The Zakka sew a long has been fun, I haven't joined in with every single project but have made quite a few now.
This week it's the turn of the elephant bookmark and I did consider giving it a miss but then thought, "how long will it take?", I'll make one..............
and then two,
things go better in threes,
but I didn't make them as bookmarks, I lightly stuffed the ears and decided they could be strung together , like elephant bunting - but their ears got in the way, so I opted for this,.......
......................a wall decoration for a child's room. Now I wonder who I could give it to?
The wee bodies and ears were put together in about an hour, and all the embellishing completed whilst watching tv later on. Fun.

10 comments:

  1. You clever thing! I would never have thought of doing this. Brilliant idea and those elephants are very cute. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a child's bedroom! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, very cute :o) I have one of these in my future to pop in my frame purse for the swap

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea! I think my nieces would love a set of these for that thing in December that begins with a C!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? only an hour? I am so behind on the Zakka projects for July...your one hour time frame gives me hope. btw I think I like your version better than a bookmark.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...