Monday 28 September 2009

Am just back from a wee shopping trip to Costco! Picked up my first Christmas pressie, sorry, no pressure!

So good to see first response posted, thanks Nan. Sounds like you enjoyed the quilt show, it's a while since I was at Ingliston, maybe now that there is Loch Lomond and the Festival of Quilts to go to, we are all being spread a bit thin.

Have been busy prepping for this weeks class - at the end of two weeks I'll post any comments for those who have missed the class.

Also making last minute prep for the workshop on Sunday - it's "Stuff a Goose for Christmas" and everybody seems to be looking forward to it - I think it will be a very relaxing day.

Told the kids that I had created a blog - Jenny said blogs aren't for old people - huh! And Stu just implored me not to send him a link...........they should be proud of their mum, keeping up (just about) with all this new technology.

1 comment:

  1. Tell them when you find an 'old' person you wil pass on the message.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...