Friday 13 November 2009

The Go - Between

Today I am acting as a go between for a lady who has been in my class since 2004. She has recently purchased a new sewing machine and has one to sell.


It is a JANOME DECOR EXCEL 5024 - it has 24 stitches incl buttonhole, needle threader, walking foot and 1/4" foot. She describes it as being in excellent condition.
I have just done a bit of surfing and several outlets, including John Lewis are still offering this model for sale, the cheapest I saw was £229.
THE PRICE OF THIS CAREFULLY OWNED MACHINE IS £45 - a no brainer as you would pay this for the walking foot and 1/4 " foot alone!

2 comments:

  1. heila i might be interested, do you think it would be worth my while ? Lesley Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. has the machine found a new home yet?

    Fiona Graham is interested in it.

    her number is01292 264420.

    cheers,tricia

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...