Thursday 25 March 2010

Withdrawal Symptoms

Only one week to go until class finishes for the summer - summer??

For those of you who are going to miss me (!!) and might not be able to watch Rural TV for a dose of Eleanor - I think I might have found the answer. Click here for a UK online TV channel, it looks good but does have a monthly charge.

Meanwhile, don't forget the Open Evening next Thursday, 1st April - I will be in class Thursday AM & PM so if convenient, please bring me your quilts or workshop projects.

My Bring & Buy supplies are growing - all proceeds to Help for Heroes - anything sewing related is welcome, please price it in advance, and if you have nothing to bring then please come along to buy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to wee folk art. Downloaded several of the applique patterns. They're lovely!
    Margaret H

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...